Scrabble word: SUITOR
Is SUITOR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SUITOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a man who courts a woman
- A man who is courting a woman.
- A person who makes a petition or request.
- A person who sues in court; a plaintiff; a petitioner.
- A person or group seeking to purchase controlling interest in a company.
- noun - one that is courting a woman
There are 6 letters in SUITOR: I O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUITOR
Click to search all anagrams of SUITOR plus a wildcard: SUITOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUITOR
Images for SUITOR
Lookup in Wiki for SUITOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.