Scrabble word: RIOTOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIOTOUS exist?
Definitions of RIOTOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - produced or growing in extreme abundance
- adj - characterized by unrest or disorder or insubordination
- adj - unrestrained by convention or morality
- Of, relating to, or resembling a riot.
- Participating in or inciting to riot or uproar.
- Uproarious; boisterous: a riotous party.
- Dissolute; wanton: riotous living.
- Abundant or luxuriant: a riotous growth.
- adj - characterized by rioting