Scrabble word: OUTSIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTSIDE exist?
Definitions of OUTSIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - the region that is outside of something
- noun - the outer side or surface of something
- adj - relating to or being on or near the outer side or limit
- adj - coming from the outside
- adj - originating or belonging beyond some bounds:"the outside world"
- adj - located, suited for, or taking place in the open air
- adj - functioning outside the boundaries or precincts of an organized unit
- adj - leading to or from the outside
- adj - from or between other countries
- adj - very unlikely
- adj - on or toward an outer edge
- adj - (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
- adv - outside a building
- adv - on the outside
- The part or parts that face out; the outer surface.
- The part or side of an object that is presented to the viewer; the external aspect.
- Outward aspect or appearance: “You’ll never persuade me that I can’t tell what men are by their outsides” (George Eliot).
- The space beyond a boundary or limit.
- A position at a distance from the inside or center, as of a playing field or racetrack.
- The utmost limit; the maximum: We’ll be leaving in ten days at the outside.
- Of, relating to, or being on or near the outer side; outer: the outside margin.
- Of, restricted to, or situated on the outer side of an enclosure or a boundary; external: an outside door lock; an outside antenna.
- Located away from the inside or center: the outside traffic lane.
- Acting, occurring, originating, or being at a place beyond certain limits: knew little of the outside world.
- Gaining or providing access to the external side: an outside telephone line.
- Not belonging to or originating in a certain group or association: requested outside assistance; deplored outside interference.
- Being beyond the limits of one’s usual work or responsibilities: My outside interests are skiing and sailing.
- Extreme, uttermost: The costs have exceeded even our outside estimates.
- Very unlikely; remote: only an outside possibility of winning the tournament.
- Passing on the side of home plate away from the batter.
- On or to the outer or external side.
- On or to the outer or external side of: saw someone outside the window.
- Beyond the limits of: a little place outside the city.
- With the exception of; except: We have no other information outside the figures already given.
- noun - the outer side, surface, or part
There are 7 letters in OUTSIDE: D E I O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTSIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUTSIDE plus a wildcard: OUTSIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUTSIDE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OUTSIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.