Scrabble word: STUDIO
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUDIO exist?
Definitions of STUDIO in dictionaries:
- noun - workplace for the teaching or practice of an art
- noun - an apartment with a living space and a bathroom and a small kitchen
- noun - workplace consisting of a room or building where movies or television shows or radio programs are produced and recorded
- An artist’s workroom.
- A photographer’s establishment.
- An establishment where an art is taught or studied: a dance studio.
- A room or building for movie, television, or radio productions.
- A room or building where tapes and records are produced.
- noun - an artist's workroom
There are 6 letters in STUDIO: D I O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUDIO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUDIO plus a wildcard: STUDIO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUDIO
Images for STUDIO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.