Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDUCTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDUCTS exist?
Definitions of INDUCTS in dictionaries:
- verb - place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position
- verb - accept people into an exclusive society or group, usually with some rite
- verb - admit as a member
- verb - produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes
- verb - introduce or initiate
- v - to bring into military service
There are 7 letters in INDUCTS: C D I N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDUCTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDUCTS plus a wildcard: INDUCTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDUCTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDUCTS
- Country Music Hall of Fame inducts Jean Shepard
- ... 2006Boise State Founders Leadership Society inducts Trina Coleman
- Genesee Community College inducts Four New Members to Alumni Hall of ...
- China S First Domestically Made Aircraft Carrier Will Be Launched Next ...
- FileRoberts inducts NCO into Audie Murphy Club.jpg - Wikimedia ...
- Sabal Palm Elementary inducts Students into National Honor Society ...
- Aviation Hall of Fame inducts Henry M. Rowan - NorthJersey.com
- South Atlantic League inducts Bill Murray Into Hall of Fame ...
- Chinese Aircraft Carrier Liaoning CV16 At Induction Ceremony Chinese ...
- PTK inducts new members . . . WVNCC New Martinsville Campus