Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISJUNCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISJUNCT exist?
Definitions of DISJUNCT in dictionaries:
- adj - progressing melodically by intervals larger than a major second
- adj - having deep constrictions separating head, thorax, and abdomen, as in insects
- adj - marked by separation of or from usually contiguous elements
- adj - used of distributions, as of statistical or natural populations
- Characterized by separation.
- Relating to progression by intervals larger than major seconds.
- Having deep constrictions separating the head, thorax, and abdomen, as in insects.
- n - an alternative in a logical disjunction
There are 8 letters in DISJUNCT: C D I J N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISJUNCT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISJUNCT plus a wildcard: DISJUNCT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISJUNCT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISJUNCT
- Learn and talk about disjunct distribution Biogeography Biology ...
- ... disjunct remnants in Campos Gerais PR Brazil - Southern boundary of
- sheep laurel kalmia angustifolia - (783x1161 - 113kB)
- Shawnimals - disjunct Furty
- Jeepers Creepers whered ya get those multilayered retinae ...
- Virginia Pine ( Pinus virginiana ) blackjack oak ( Quercus ...
- disjunct Naturalists - Bird Sounds - Chirp 3
- MCB 164 Dancing with chromosomes Extra credit assignments.. we came ...
- disjunct Naturalists - Return to the Daintree WHA
- disjunct Naturalists - Winter Sojourn on Deal Island Kent Marine ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.