Scrabble word: DISJUNCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISJUNCT exist?
Definitions of DISJUNCT in dictionaries:
- adj - progressing melodically by intervals larger than a major second
- adj - having deep constrictions separating head, thorax, and abdomen, as in insects
- adj - marked by separation of or from usually contiguous elements
- adj - used of distributions, as of statistical or natural populations
- Characterized by separation.
- Relating to progression by intervals larger than major seconds.
- Having deep constrictions separating the head, thorax, and abdomen, as in insects.
- noun - an alternative in a logical disjunction