Scrabble word: RUSTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUSTIC exist?
Definitions of RUSTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an unsophisticated country person
- adj - characteristic of rural life
- adj - awkwardly simple and provincial
- adj - characteristic of the fields or country
- Of, relating to, or typical of country life or country people.
- Marked by a lack of sophistication or elegance.
- Appropriate for use in the country: rustic gloves and boots.
- A rural person.
- A person regarded as crude, coarse, or simple.
- noun - one who lives in the country
There are 6 letters in RUSTIC: C I R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUSTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUSTIC plus a wildcard: RUSTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUSTIC
Images for RUSTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.