Scrabble word: RUSTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUSTIC exist?
Definitions of RUSTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an unsophisticated country person
- adj - characteristic of rural life
- adj - awkwardly simple and provincial
- adj - characteristic of the fields or country
- Of, relating to, or typical of country life or country people.
- Marked by a lack of sophistication or elegance.
- Appropriate for use in the country: rustic gloves and boots.
- A rural person.
- A person regarded as crude, coarse, or simple.
- noun - one who lives in the country