Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIRECTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIRECTOR exist?
Definitions of DIRECTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who controls resources and expenditures
- noun - member of a board of directors
- noun - someone who supervises the actors and directs the action in the production of a show
- noun - the person who directs the making of a film
- noun - the person who leads a musical group
- One that supervises, controls, or manages.
- A member of a group of persons chosen to control or govern the affairs of an institution or a corporation.
- A person who supervises the creative aspects of a dramatic production or film and instructs the actors and crew.
- The conductor of an orchestra or a chorus.
- An electronic device that continually calculates and displays information used for firing weapons at moving targets, such as missiles or aircraft.
- verb - to control or conduct the affairs of
There are 8 letters in DIRECTOR: C D E I O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIRECTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIRECTOR plus a wildcard: DIRECTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIRECTOR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIRECTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.