Scrabble word: DIRECTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIRECTOR exist?
Definitions of DIRECTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who controls resources and expenditures
- noun - member of a board of directors
- noun - someone who supervises the actors and directs the action in the production of a show
- noun - the person who directs the making of a film
- noun - the person who leads a musical group
- One that supervises, controls, or manages.
- A member of a group of persons chosen to control or govern the affairs of an institution or a corporation.
- A person who supervises the creative aspects of a dramatic production or film and instructs the actors and crew.
- The conductor of an orchestra or a chorus.
- An electronic device that continually calculates and displays information used for firing weapons at moving targets, such as missiles or aircraft.
- verb - to control or conduct the affairs of