Scrabble word: RECORD
Is RECORD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RECORD in dictionaries:
- noun - anything (such as a document or a phonograph record or a photograph) providing permanent evidence of or information about past events
- noun - sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove
- noun - the number of wins versus losses and ties a team has had
- noun - the sum of recognized accomplishments
- noun - a compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone
- noun - an extreme attainment
- noun - a document that can serve as legal evidence of a transaction
- noun - a list of crimes for which an accused person has been previously convicted
- verb - make a record of
- verb - register electronically
- verb - indicate a certain reading
- verb - be aware of
- verb - be or provide a memorial to a person or an event
- To set down for preservation in writing or other permanent form.
- To register or indicate: The clerk recorded the votes.
- To register (sound or images) in permanent form by mechanical or electrical means for reproduction.
- To record something.
- An account, as of information or facts, set down especially in writing as a means of preserving knowledge.
- Something on which such an account is based.
- Something that records: a fossil record.
- Information or data on a particular subject collected and preserved: the coldest day on record.
- The known history of performance, activities, or achievement: your academic record; hampered by a police record.
- An unsurpassed measurement: a world record in weightlifting; a record for cold weather.
- A collection of related, often adjacent items of data, treated as a unit.
- An account officially written and preserved as evidence or testimony.
- An account of judicial or legislative proceedings written and preserved as evidence.
- The documents or volumes containing such evidence.
- A disk designed to be played on a phonograph.
- Something, such as magnetic tape, on which sound or visual images have been recorded.
- verb - to set down for preservation
There are 6 letters in RECORD: C D E O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECORD
Click to search all anagrams of RECORD plus a wildcard: RECORD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECORD
Images for RECORD
Lookup in Wiki for RECORD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.