Scrabble word: CORRODE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORRODE exist?
Definitions of CORRODE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- verb - become destroyed by water, air, or a corrosive such as an acid
- To destroy a metal or alloy gradually, especially by oxidation or chemical action: acid corroding metal.
- To be eaten or worn away.
- verb - to eat away gradually
There are 7 letters in CORRODE: C D E O O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORRODE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORRODE plus a wildcard: CORRODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORRODE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORRODE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.