Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORRODE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORRODE exist?
Definitions of CORRODE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- verb - become destroyed by water, air, or a corrosive such as an acid
- To destroy a metal or alloy gradually, especially by oxidation or chemical action: acid corroding metal.
- To be eaten or worn away.
- v - to eat away gradually
There are 7 letters in CORRODE: C D E O O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORRODE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORRODE plus a wildcard: CORRODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORRODE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORRODE
- click to zoom) Large Storm Sewer Culvert Pipe Corrosion Perforation
- Salt Spray (Corrosion) Testing - China Quality Control China Quality ...
- Saltwater corrosion engineering - Will brass corrode in Saltwater
- Happy News - Does Copper corrode in Salt Water
- FileRust.rost.JPG - Simple English Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Does Swearing corrode Society Psychology Today
- corrode by wickedAlucard on deviantART
- corrode - Verden Psychiatric Hospital at Opacity Abandoned ...
- to metal components such as bolts can cause them to severely corrode ...
- Underwater Discovery - (This card is not yet viewable on the Wizards ...