Scrabble word: DIRECTORY
Is DIRECTORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIRECTORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an alphabetical list of names and addresses
- noun - (computer science) a listing of the files stored in memory (usually on a hard disk)
- A book containing an alphabetical or classified listing of names, addresses, and other data, such as telephone numbers, of specific persons, groups, or firms.
- Computer Science.
- A listing of the files contained in a storage device, such as a magnetic disk.
- A description of the various characteristics of a file, such as the layout of the fields in it.
- A book of rules or directions.
- A group or body of directors.
There are 9 letters in DIRECTORY: C D E I O R R T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIRECTORY, to go: DIRECTORY?
Rearrange the letters in DIRECTORY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of DIRECTORY
8 letters out of DIRECTORY
7 letters out of DIRECTORY
6 letters out of DIRECTORY
5 letters out of DIRECTORY
4 letters out of DIRECTORY
3 letters out of DIRECTORY
2 letters out of DIRECTORY
Images for DIRECTORY
Lookup in Wiki for DIRECTORY
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.