Scrabble word: DIRECTORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIRECTORY exist?
Definitions of DIRECTORY in dictionaries:
- noun - an alphabetical list of names and addresses
- noun - (computer science) a listing of the files stored in memory (usually on a hard disk)
- A book containing an alphabetical or classified listing of names, addresses, and other data, such as telephone numbers, of specific persons, groups, or firms.
- Computer Science.
- A listing of the files contained in a storage device, such as a magnetic disk.
- A description of the various characteristics of a file, such as the layout of the fields in it.
- A book of rules or directions.
- A group or body of directors.