Scrabble word: DIRECTORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIRECTORY exist?
Definitions of DIRECTORY in dictionaries:
- noun - an alphabetical list of names and addresses
- noun - (computer science) a listing of the files stored in memory (usually on a hard disk)
- A book containing an alphabetical or classified listing of names, addresses, and other data, such as telephone numbers, of specific persons, groups, or firms.
- Computer Science.
- A listing of the files contained in a storage device, such as a magnetic disk.
- A description of the various characteristics of a file, such as the layout of the fields in it.
- A book of rules or directions.
- A group or body of directors.
There are 9 letters in DIRECTORY: C D E I O R R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIRECTORY plus a wildcard: DIRECTORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIRECTORY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIRECTORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.