Scrabble word: TORRID
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORRID exist?
Definitions of TORRID in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by intense emotion
- adj - emotionally charged and vigorously energetic
- adj - extremely hot
- Parched with the heat of the sun; intensely hot.
- Scorching; burning: the torrid noonday sun.
- Passionate; ardent: a torrid love scene.
- Hurried; rapid: set a torrid pace; torrid economic growth.
- adv - extremely hot [adj -RIDER, -RIDEST] : TORRIDLY
There are 6 letters in TORRID: D I O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORRID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORRID plus a wildcard: TORRID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORRID
Images for TORRID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.