Scrabble word: STOOPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOOPED exist?
Definitions of STOOPED in dictionaries:
- verb - bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- verb - debase oneself morally, act in an undignified, unworthy, or dishonorable way
- verb - descend swiftly, as if on prey
- verb - sag, bend, bend over or down
- verb - carry oneself, often habitually, with head, shoulders, and upper back bent forward
- adj - having the back and shoulders rounded
- verb - to bend the body forward and down
There are 7 letters in STOOPED: D E O O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOOPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOOPED plus a wildcard: STOOPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOOPED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STOOPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.