Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPENINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPENINGS exist?
Definitions of OPENINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - an open or empty space in or between things
- noun - a ceremony accompanying the start of some enterprise
- noun - becoming open or being made open
- noun - the first performance (as of a theatrical production)
- noun - the act of opening something
- noun - opportunity especially for employment or promotion
- noun - the initial part of the introduction
- noun - a possible alternative
- noun - an aperture or hole that opens into a bodily cavity
- noun - a vacant or unobstructed space that is man-made
- noun - an entrance equipped with a hatch
- noun - a recognized sequence of moves at the beginning of a game of chess
- noun - the first of a series of actions
- n - a vacant or unobstructed space
There are 8 letters in OPENINGS: E G I N N O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPENINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPENINGS plus a wildcard: OPENINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPENINGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPENINGS
- ... of a Stick Figure Businessman Highlighting Job openings on a Poster
- Algunos openings de Naruto Shippuden en sus original version - Taringa ...
- Schematic window details for use in exposed Scottish conditions.
- ... Businessman Highlighting Job openings On A Poster by NL shop 44144
- Heart-Coronary Arteries Diagram Patient.co.uk
- Training Flyer Michelin - Production Operators - readySC - a ...
- Drywalled Closet Door openings - Finish Carpentry - Contractor Talk
- Particular attention must be paid to the ventilation of the loft. This ...
- Curtain Wall Screen
- ... as George Fire Subsides openings & Closings SoCal Wanderer KCET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.