Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPENING
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPENING exist?
Definitions of OPENING in dictionaries:
- noun - an open or empty space in or between things
- noun - a ceremony accompanying the start of some enterprise
- noun - becoming open or being made open
- noun - the first performance (as of a theatrical production)
- noun - the act of opening something
- noun - opportunity especially for employment or promotion
- noun - the initial part of the introduction
- noun - a possible alternative
- noun - an aperture or hole that opens into a bodily cavity
- noun - a vacant or unobstructed space that is man-made
- noun - an entrance equipped with a hatch
- noun - a recognized sequence of moves at the beginning of a game of chess
- noun - the first of a series of actions
- verb - cause to open or to become open
- verb - start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning
- verb - become open
- verb - begin or set in action, of meetings, speeches, recitals, etc.
- verb - spread out or open from a closed or folded state
- verb - make available
- verb - become available
- verb - have an opening or passage or outlet
- verb - make the opening move
- verb - afford access to
- verb - display the contents of a file or start an application as on a computer
- adj - first or beginning
- The act or an instance of becoming open or being made to open.
- An open space serving as a passage or gap.
- A breach or an aperture.
- A clearing in the woods.
- The first part or stage, as of a book.
- The first performance: the opening of a play.
- A formal commencement of operation: attended the opening of the new museum.
- A specific pattern or series of beginning moves in certain games, especially chess.
- An opportunity affording a chance of success.
- An unfilled job or position; a vacancy.
- noun - a vacant or unobstructed space
There are 7 letters in OPENING: E G I N N O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPENING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPENING plus a wildcard: OPENING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPENING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPENING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.