Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEONIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEONIES exist?
Definitions of PEONIES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous plants widely cultivated for their showy single or double red or pink or white flowers
- n - a flowering plant
There are 7 letters in PEONIES: E E I N O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEONIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEONIES plus a wildcard: PEONIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEONIES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEONIES
- peonies via houseobsession.wordpress.com
- peonies hip hip gin gin
- peonies Ten for Two
- Our peonies
- January 16 2011 Posted in About Flowers Flower Arrangements ...
- stephmodo peonies at Costco
- peonies in Classical Chinese Poetry crickethillgarden
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.