Scrabble word: OPENER
Is OPENER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OPENER in dictionaries:
- noun - the first event in a series
- noun - a person who unfastens or unwraps or opens
- noun - a hand tool used for opening sealed containers (bottles or cans)
- One that opens, especially a device used to cut open cans or pry up bottle caps.
- The player who starts the betting in cards.
- The first act in a theatrical variety show.
- The first game in a series.
- adj - affording unobstructed access, passage, or view
- adj - to cause to become open [v -ED, -ING, -S] : OPENABLE
There are 6 letters in OPENER: E E N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPENER
Click to search all anagrams of OPENER plus a wildcard: OPENER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPENER
Images for OPENER
Lookup in Wiki for OPENER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.