Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPENER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPENER exist?
Definitions of OPENER in dictionaries:
- noun - the first event in a series
- noun - a person who unfastens or unwraps or opens
- noun - a hand tool used for opening sealed containers (bottles or cans)
- adj - affording unobstructed entrance and exit
- adj - affording free passage or access
- adj - with no protection or shield
- adj - open to or in view of all
- adj - used of mouth or eyes
- adj - not having been filled
- adj - accessible to all
- adj - not defended or capable of being defended
- adj - (of textures) full of small openings or gaps
- adj - having no protecting cover or enclosure
- adj - (set theory) of an interval that contains neither of its endpoints
- adj - not brought to a conclusion
- adj - not sealed or having been unsealed
- adj - without undue constriction as from e.g. tenseness or inhibition
- adj - ready or willing to receive favorably
- adj - open and observable
- adj - not requiring union membership
- adj - possibly accepting or permitting
- adj - affording free passage or view
- adj - openly straightforward and direct without reserve or secretiveness
- adj - ready for business
- One that opens, especially a device used to cut open cans or pry up bottle caps.
- The player who starts the betting in cards.
- The first act in a theatrical variety show.
- The first game in a series.
- adj - affording unobstructed access, passage, or view
- adj - to cause to become open [v -ED, -ING, -S] : OPENABLE
There are 6 letters in OPENER: E E N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPENER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPENER plus a wildcard: OPENER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPENER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPENER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.