Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PIONEER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIONEER exist?
Definitions of PIONEER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who helps to open up a new line of research or technology or art
- noun - one the first colonists or settlers in a new territory
- verb - open up an area or prepare a way
- verb - take the lead or initiative in
- verb - open up and explore a new area
- One who ventures into unknown or unclaimed territory to settle.
- One who opens up new areas of thought, research, or development: a pioneer in aviation.
- A soldier who performs construction and demolition work in the field to facilitate troop movements.
- An animal or plant species that establishes itself in a previously barren environment.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of early settlers: the pioneer spirit.
- Leading the way; trailblazing: a pioneer treatment for cancer.
- To open up (an area) or prepare (a way): rockets that pioneered outer space.
- To settle (a region).
- To act as a pioneer: pioneered in development of the laser.
- verb - to take part in the beginnings of
There are 7 letters in PIONEER: E E I N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIONEER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIONEER plus a wildcard: PIONEER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIONEER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PIONEER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.