Scrabble word: INTERPOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERPOSE exist?
Definitions of INTERPOSE in dictionaries:
- verb - be or come between
- verb - introduce
- verb - to insert between other elements
- verb - get involved, so as to alter or hinder an action, or through force or threat of force
- To insert or introduce between parts.
- To place (oneself) between.
- To introduce or interject (a comment, for example) during discourse or a conversation.
- To exert (influence or authority) in order to interfere or intervene: interpose one’s veto.
- To come between.
- To come between the parties in a dispute; intervene.
- To insert a remark, a question, or an argument.
There are 9 letters in INTERPOSE: E E I N O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERPOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTERPOSE plus a wildcard: INTERPOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERPOSE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERPOSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.