Scrabble word: PRETENSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRETENSION exist?
Definitions of PRETENSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a false or unsupportable quality
- noun - the advancing of a claim
- noun - the quality of being pretentious (behaving or speaking in such a manner as to create a false appearance of great importance or worth)
- A specious allegation; a pretext.
- A claim to something, such as a privilege or right.
- The advancing of a claim.
- Ostentatious display; pretentiousness.
There are 10 letters in PRETENSION: E E I N N O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRETENSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRETENSION plus a wildcard: PRETENSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRETENSION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRETENSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.