Scrabble word: SPINNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPINNER exist?
Definitions of SPINNER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who spins (who twists fibers into threads)
- noun - board game equipment that consists of a dial and an arrow that is spun to determine the next move in the game
- noun - fisherman's lure
- One that spins: a spinner of flax; a spinner of tall tales.
- A fishing lure that rotates rapidly.
- A fairing fitted over the hub of the propeller in some aircraft.
- A device consisting of a dial and an arrow that is spun to indicate the next move in some board games.
- verb - to draw out and twist into threads