Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPINNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPINNER exist?
Definitions of SPINNER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who spins (who twists fibers into threads)
- noun - board game equipment that consists of a dial and an arrow that is spun to determine the next move in the game
- noun - fisherman's lure
- One that spins: a spinner of flax; a spinner of tall tales.
- A fishing lure that rotates rapidly.
- A fairing fitted over the hub of the propeller in some aircraft.
- A device consisting of a dial and an arrow that is spun to indicate the next move in some board games.
- v - to draw out and twist into threads
There are 7 letters in SPINNER: E I N N P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPINNER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPINNER plus a wildcard: SPINNER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPINNER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPINNER
- Culpepper Online - Creating An Interactive spinner
- number spinner
- What are the chances that the spinner will stop on the number 6 That ...
- Templet for spinner for games
- spinners K 1 2 3 4
- spinner A spinner B
- ... spinner pictured below. Note that it has eight sections of equal size
- spinner for Monty simulation
- Teachers Bag of Tricks We All Just Wanna Have Fun
- Probability Worksheet