Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PENTOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENTOSE exist?
Definitions of PENTOSE in dictionaries:
- noun - any monosaccharide sugar containing five atoms of carbon per molecule
- Any of a class of monosaccharides having five carbon atoms per molecule and including ribose and several other sugars.
- n - a sugar having five carbon atoms per molecule
There are 7 letters in PENTOSE: E E N O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENTOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENTOSE plus a wildcard: PENTOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENTOSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PENTOSE
- pentose phosphate pathway - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- CHEM-643 Metabolic Pathway Resources
- Glucose can also serve as the initial moleculefor two alternative ...
- Oxidative reactions of the pentose phosphate pathway
- pentose Phosphate Pathway diagram
- 28 de Maro de 2009
- Deoxyribose versus Ribose sugars
- Hexose Monophosphate Shunt (pentose Phosphate Cycle)
- Articles related to the pentose Phosphate Cycle Pathway on-line ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.