Scrabble word: RESPONSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESPONSE exist?
Definitions of RESPONSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a result
- noun - a bodily process occurring due to the effect of some antecedent stimulus or agent
- noun - a statement (either spoken or written) that is made to reply to a question or request or criticism or accusation
- noun - the manner in which something is greeted
- noun - a phrase recited or sung by the congregation following a versicle by the priest or minister
- noun - the speech act of continuing a conversational exchange
- noun - the manner in which an electrical or mechanical device responds to an input signal or a range of input signals
- The act of responding.
- A reply or an answer.
- A reaction, as that of an organism or a mechanism, to a specific stimulus.
- R Ecclesiastical.
- A responsory.
- noun - a reply or reaction