Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLOWERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOWERS exist?
Definitions of FLOWERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- noun - reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- verb - produce or yield flowers
- verb - to put forth flowers (reproductive structures of seed-bearing plants)
There are 7 letters in FLOWERS: E F L O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOWERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOWERS plus a wildcard: FLOWERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOWERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLOWERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.