Scrabble word: BROWSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROWSE exist?
Definitions of BROWSE in dictionaries:
- noun - vegetation (such as young shoots, twigs, and leaves) that is suitable for animals to eat
- noun - reading superficially or at random
- noun - the act of feeding by continual nibbling
- verb - shop around
- verb - feed as in a meadow or pasture
- verb - look around casually and randomly, without seeking anything in particular
- verb - eat lightly, try different dishes
- To inspect something in a leisurely and casual way: browsed through the record collection for items of interest.
- To read something superficially by selecting passages at random: browsed through the report during lunch.
- To feed on leaves, young shoots, and other vegetation; graze.
- To look through or over (something) casually: browsed the evening paper; browsing the gift shops for souvenirs.
- To nibble; crop.
- To graze on.
- Young twigs, leaves, and shoots that are fit for animals to eat.
- An act of browsing.
- verb - to look at casually
There are 6 letters in BROWSE: B E O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROWSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROWSE plus a wildcard: BROWSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROWSE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BROWSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.