Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BREWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREWS exist?
Definitions of BREWS in dictionaries:
- noun - drink made by steeping and boiling and fermenting rather than distilling
- verb - prepare by brewing
- verb - sit or let sit in boiling water so as to extract the flavor
- v - to make beer or the like
There are 5 letters in BREWS: B E R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREWS plus a wildcard: BREWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREWS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BREWS
- U2 in South Africa February 2011 Barista Bruces brews
- FileCassia brewsteri var. brewsteri.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Hobbit brews Flow Freely Good George official brewer for Hobbiton ...
- Our Selection of Bottled brews
- Blues N brews Course Map Kansas City 10 Mile Run - 5K - Relay
- Mountain Goat turns 15 Australian brews News
- Milwaukees Newest Brewery Big Bay Brewing Co. BeerFM
- The ArchRiverfront
- ... Beercasters.com - beer reviews and other ways to enjoy your brews
- ... Fig Wheat Beer 2013 Bitter Suite Summer Wheat Australian brews News
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.