Scrabble word: WEBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEBS exist?
Definitions of WEBS in dictionaries:
- noun - an intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving
- noun - an intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim
- noun - the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- noun - an interconnected system of things or people
- noun - computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics and sound and animation resources through the hypertext transfer protocol
- noun - a fabric (especially a fabric in the process of being woven)
- noun - membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals
- verb - construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- verb - to provide with a web (an interlaced fabric or structure)
There are 4 letters in WEBS: B E S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEBS plus a wildcard: WEBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEBS
Images for WEBS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.