Is WEBS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEBS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving
- noun - an intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim
- noun - the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- noun - an interconnected system of things or people
- noun - computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics and sound and animation resources through the hypertext transfer protocol
- noun - a fabric (especially a fabric in the process of being woven)
- noun - membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals
- verb - construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- verb - to provide with a web (an interlaced fabric or structure)
There are 4 letters in WEBS: B E S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WEBS
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEBS, to go: WEBS?
Rearrange the letters in WEBS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WEBS
What's nearby WEBS
Lookup in Wiki for WEBS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEBS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEBS"