Scrabble word: WEB
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEB exist?
Definitions of WEB in dictionaries:
- noun - an intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving
- noun - an intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim
- noun - the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- noun - an interconnected system of things or people
- noun - computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics and sound and animation resources through the hypertext transfer protocol
- noun - a fabric (especially a fabric in the process of being woven)
- noun - membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals
- verb - construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- A woven fabric, especially one on a loom or just removed from it.
- The structural part of cloth.
- A latticed or woven structure: A web of palm branches formed the roof of the hut.
- A structure of delicate, threadlike filaments characteristically spun by spiders or certain insect larvae.
- Something intricately contrived, especially something that ensnares or entangles: caught in a web of lies.
- A complex, interconnected structure or arrangement: a web of telephone wires.
- A radio or television network.
- A membrane or fold of skin connecting the toes, as of certain amphibians, birds, and mammals.
- The barbs on each side of the shaft of a bird’s feather; a vane.
- The surface between the ribs of a ribbed vault.
- A metal sheet or plate connecting the heavier sections, ribs, or flanges of a structural element.
- A thin metal plate or strip, as the bit of a key or the blade of a saw.
- A large continuous roll of paper, such as newsprint, either in the process of manufacture or as it is fed into a web press.
- To provide with a web.
- To cover or envelop with a web.
- To ensnare in a web.
- verb - to provide with a web (an interlaced fabric or structure)
There are 3 letters in WEB: B E W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEB plus a wildcard: WEB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEB
Images for WEB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.