Scrabble word: WEB
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEB exist?
Definitions of WEB in dictionaries:
- noun - an intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving
- noun - an intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim
- noun - the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- noun - an interconnected system of things or people
- noun - computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics and sound and animation resources through the hypertext transfer protocol
- noun - a fabric (especially a fabric in the process of being woven)
- noun - membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals
- verb - construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- A woven fabric, especially one on a loom or just removed from it.
- The structural part of cloth.
- A latticed or woven structure: A web of palm branches formed the roof of the hut.
- A structure of delicate, threadlike filaments characteristically spun by spiders or certain insect larvae.
- Something intricately contrived, especially something that ensnares or entangles: caught in a web of lies.
- A complex, interconnected structure or arrangement: a web of telephone wires.
- A radio or television network.
- A membrane or fold of skin connecting the toes, as of certain amphibians, birds, and mammals.
- The barbs on each side of the shaft of a bird’s feather; a vane.
- The surface between the ribs of a ribbed vault.
- A metal sheet or plate connecting the heavier sections, ribs, or flanges of a structural element.
- A thin metal plate or strip, as the bit of a key or the blade of a saw.
- A large continuous roll of paper, such as newsprint, either in the process of manufacture or as it is fed into a web press.
- To provide with a web.
- To cover or envelop with a web.
- To ensnare in a web.
- verb - to provide with a web (an interlaced fabric or structure)