Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLEW exist?
Definitions of BLEW in dictionaries:
- noun - a powerful stroke with the fist or a weapon
- noun - an impact (as from a collision)
- noun - an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes
- noun - an unpleasant or disappointing surprise
- noun - a strong current of air
- noun - street names for cocaine
- noun - forceful exhalation through the nose or mouth
- v - to wish evil upon
- v - to drive or impel by a current of air
There are 4 letters in BLEW: B E L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLEW plus a wildcard: BLEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLEW
Images for BLEW
- blow blew blown II by ntscha on deviantART
- When Henry blew bubbles they became more than that Flickr - Photo ...
- The Petit Bookshelf The Wind blew by Pat Hutchins
- blow blew blown by ntscha on deviantART
- You blew it PB by GeneralCat on deviantART
- Melindas Cutting Garden And then the wind blew
- Top Baby Movie 2 Honey I blew Up The Kid
- The Kinder Garden The Wind blew
- After Britney blew up the social media world with several trending ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.