Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELBOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELBOW exist?
Definitions of ELBOW in dictionaries:
- noun - hinge joint between the forearm and upper arm and the corresponding joint in the forelimb of a quadruped
- noun - a sharp bend in a road or river
- noun - a length of pipe with a sharp bend in it
- noun - the part of a sleeve that covers the elbow joint
- noun - the joint of a mammal or bird that corresponds to the human elbow
- verb - push one's way with the elbows
- verb - shove one's elbow into another person's ribs
- The joint or bend of the arm between the forearm and the upper arm.
- The bony outer projection of this joint.
- A joint, as of a bird or quadruped, corresponding to the human elbow.
- A length of pipe with a sharp bend in it.
- A sharp bend in a river or road.
- To push or jostle (another or others) with the elbow.
- To shove (another or others) aside with the elbow.
- To open up (a means of passage, for example) by or as if by use of the elbow: She elbowed her way through the crowd.
- To make one’s way by pushing with the elbow.
- To turn at an angle; bend: The lane elbows to the left.
- Poorly dressed.
- Lacking money.
- verb - to bump or push roughly
There are 5 letters in ELBOW: B E L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELBOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELBOW plus a wildcard: ELBOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELBOW
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELBOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.