Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLOWER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOWER exist?
Definitions of BLOWER in dictionaries:
- noun - a device that produces a current of air
- noun - a fan run by an electric motor
- noun - large aquatic carnivorous mammal with fin-like forelimbs no hind limbs, including: whales
- One that blows, especially a mechanical device, such as a fan, that produces a current of air.
- A braggart.
- A telephone.
- verb - to wish evil upon
- verb - to drive or impel by a current of air
There are 6 letters in BLOWER: B E L O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOWER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOWER plus a wildcard: BLOWER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOWER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLOWER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.