Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOW exist?
Definitions of BLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a powerful stroke with the fist or a weapon
- noun - an impact (as from a collision)
- noun - an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes
- noun - an unpleasant or disappointing surprise
- noun - a strong current of air
- noun - street names for cocaine
- noun - forceful exhalation through the nose or mouth
- verb - exhale hard
- verb - be blowing or storming
- verb - free of obstruction by blowing air through
- verb - be in motion due to some air or water current
- verb - make a sound as if blown
- verb - shape by blowing
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- verb - spend thoughtlessly
- verb - spend lavishly or wastefully on
- verb - sound by having air expelled through a tube
- verb - play or sound a wind instrument
- verb - provide sexual gratification through oral stimulation
- verb - cause air to go in, on, or through
- verb - cause to move by means of an air current
- verb - spout moist air from the blowhole
- verb - leave
- verb - lay eggs
- verb - cause to be revealed and jeopardized
- verb - show off
- verb - allow to regain its breath
- verb - melt, break, or become otherwise unusable
- verb - burst suddenly
- To be in a state of motion.
- To move along or be carried by or as if by the wind: Her hat blew away.
- To expel a current of air, as from the mouth or from a bellows.
- To produce a sound by expelling a current of air, as in sounding a wind instrument or a whistle.
- To breathe hard; pant.
- To storm: It blew all night.
- To melt or otherwise become disabled.
- To burst suddenly: The tire blew.
- To spout moist air from the blowhole.
- To boast.
- To go away; depart.
- To cause to move by means of a current of air.
- To expel (air) from the mouth.
- To cause air to be expelled suddenly from: blew a tire.
- To drive a current of air on, in, or through: blew my hair dry after I shampooed it.
- To clear out or make free of obstruction by forcing air through: constantly blowing his nose in allergy season.
- To shape or form (glass, for example) by forcing air or gas through at the end of a pipe.
- To cause (a wind instrument) to sound.
- To sound: a bugle blowing taps.
- To cause to be out of breath.
- To allow (a winded horse) to regain its breath.
- To demolish by the force of an explosion: An artillery shell blew our headquarters apart.
- To lay or deposit eggs in.
- To melt or otherwise disable (a fuse).
- To spend (money) freely and rashly.
- To spend money freely on; treat: blew me to a sumptuous dinner.
- To perform fellatio on.
- To spoil or lose through ineptitude.
- To cause (a covert intelligence operation or operative) to be revealed and thereby jeopardized: a story in the press that blew their cover; an agent who was blown by the opposition.
- To depart (a place) in a great hurry: Let’s blow this city no later than noon.
- The act or an instance of blowing.
- A blast of air or wind.
- A storm.
- An act of bragging.
- To kill by shooting, especially with a firearm.
- To arrive, especially when unexpected.
- To extinguish or be extinguished by a gust of air: blow out a candle.
- To fail, as an electrical apparatus.
- To erupt in an uncontrolled manner.
- To come into being: A storm blew up.
- To fill with air; inflate: blow up a tire.
- To enlarge (a photographic image or print).
- To explode: bombs blowing up.
- To explode with anger.
- A sudden hard stroke or hit, as with the fist or an object.
- An unexpected shock or calamity.
- An unexpected attack; an assault.
- A mass of blossoms: peach blow.
- The state of blossoming.
- verb - to wish evil upon
- verb - to drive or impel by a current of air
There are 4 letters in BLOW: B L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOW plus a wildcard: BLOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOW
Images for BLOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.