Scrabble word: BLOWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOWN exist?
Definitions of BLOWN in dictionaries:
- verb - exhale hard
- verb - be blowing or storming
- verb - free of obstruction by blowing air through
- verb - be in motion due to some air or water current
- verb - make a sound as if blown
- verb - shape by blowing
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- verb - spend thoughtlessly
- verb - spend lavishly or wastefully on
- verb - sound by having air expelled through a tube
- verb - play or sound a wind instrument
- verb - provide sexual gratification through oral stimulation
- verb - cause air to go in, on, or through
- verb - cause to move by means of an air current
- verb - spout moist air from the blowhole
- verb - leave
- verb - lay eggs
- verb - cause to be revealed and jeopardized
- verb - show off
- verb - allow to regain its breath
- verb - melt, break, or become otherwise unusable
- verb - burst suddenly
- adj - being moved or acted upon by moving air or vapor
- adj - breathing laboriously or convulsively
- Swollen or inflated; distended.
- Out of breath; panting.
- Formed by blowing: blown glass.
- verb - to wish evil upon
- verb - to drive or impel by a current of air
There are 5 letters in BLOWN: B L N O W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOWN plus a wildcard: BLOWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOWN
Images for BLOWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.