Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLOWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOWN exist?
Definitions of BLOWN in dictionaries:
- noun - a powerful stroke with the fist or a weapon
- noun - an impact (as from a collision)
- noun - an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes
- noun - an unpleasant or disappointing surprise
- noun - a strong current of air
- noun - street names for cocaine
- noun - forceful exhalation through the nose or mouth
- adj - being moved or acted upon by moving air or vapor
- adj - breathing laboriously or convulsively
- Swollen or inflated; distended.
- Out of breath; panting.
- Formed by blowing: blown glass.
- v - to wish evil upon
- v - to drive or impel by a current of air
There are 5 letters in BLOWN: B L N O W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOWN plus a wildcard: BLOWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOWN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLOWN
- FileAMC Javelin 1971-74 purple blown custom.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- Welcomed To Rocketmans Extreme Machines
- Glass blown Chandelier
- Carrie Underwoods blown Away Debuts At No.1 On Billboards ...
- Jack Coopers beautiful Als Blower Drives 6-71 blown 429 big Block ...
- ... blown Away will be the title cut. Take a listen and let me know what
- 10327 views 14 comments forward car add to coolbox
- Cute Long Haired Burnette Caucasian Woman with Her Skirt Being blown ...
- Picture of blown Away
- More Info on the Single blown Away by Carrie Underwood A ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.