Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BROWSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROWSES exist?
Definitions of BROWSES in dictionaries:
- noun - vegetation (such as young shoots, twigs, and leaves) that is suitable for animals to eat
- noun - reading superficially or at random
- noun - the act of feeding by continual nibbling
- verb - shop around
- verb - feed as in a meadow or pasture
- verb - look around casually and randomly, without seeking anything in particular
- verb - eat lightly, try different dishes
- verb - to look at casually
There are 7 letters in BROWSES: B E O R S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROWSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROWSES plus a wildcard: BROWSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROWSES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BROWSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.