Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHOWER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOWER exist?
Definitions of SHOWER in dictionaries:
- noun - a plumbing fixture that sprays water over you
- noun - washing yourself by standing upright under water sprayed from a nozzle
- noun - a brief period of precipitation
- noun - a sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc) likened to a rain shower
- noun - someone who organizes an exhibit for others to see
- noun - a party of friends assembled to present gifts (usually of a specified kind) to a person
- verb - expend profusely
- verb - spray or sprinkle with
- verb - take a shower
- verb - rain abundantly
- verb - provide abundantly with
- A brief fall of precipitation, such as rain, hail, or sleet.
- A fall of a group of objects, especially from the sky: a meteor shower; a shower of leaves.
- An abundant flow; an outpouring: a shower of praise.
- A party held to honor and present gifts to someone: a bridal shower.
- A bath in which the water is sprayed on the bather in fine streams from a showerhead, usually secured overhead: take a shower.
- The stall or tub in which such a bath is taken.
- To pour down in a shower: showered confetti on the parade.
- To cover with or as if with a shower.
- To bestow abundantly or liberally.
- To fall or pour down in or as if in a shower.
- To wash oneself in a shower.
- verb - to bathe in a spray of water
There are 6 letters in SHOWER: E H O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOWER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOWER plus a wildcard: SHOWER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOWER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHOWER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.