Scrabble word: SHOWER
Is SHOWER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHOWER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a plumbing fixture that sprays water over you
- noun - washing yourself by standing upright under water sprayed from a nozzle
- noun - a brief period of precipitation
- noun - a sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc) likened to a rain shower
- noun - someone who organizes an exhibit for others to see
- noun - a party of friends assembled to present gifts (usually of a specified kind) to a person
- verb - expend profusely
- verb - spray or sprinkle with
- verb - take a shower
- verb - rain abundantly
- verb - provide abundantly with
- A brief fall of precipitation, such as rain, hail, or sleet.
- A fall of a group of objects, especially from the sky: a meteor shower; a shower of leaves.
- An abundant flow; an outpouring: a shower of praise.
- A party held to honor and present gifts to someone: a bridal shower.
- A bath in which the water is sprayed on the bather in fine streams from a showerhead, usually secured overhead: take a shower.
- The stall or tub in which such a bath is taken.
- To pour down in a shower: showered confetti on the parade.
- To cover with or as if with a shower.
- To bestow abundantly or liberally.
- To fall or pour down in or as if in a shower.
- To wash oneself in a shower.
- verb - to bathe in a spray of water
There are 6 letters in SHOWER: E H O R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOWER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHOWER, to go: SHOWER?
Rearrange the letters in SHOWER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SHOWER
5 letters out of SHOWER
4 letters out of SHOWER
3 letters out of SHOWER
2 letters out of SHOWER
Images for SHOWER
Lookup in Wiki for SHOWER
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.