Scrabble word: POWDERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does POWDERS exist?
Definitions of POWDERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a solid substance in the form of tiny loose particles
- noun - a mixture of potassium nitrate, charcoal, and sulfur in a 75:15:10 ratio which is used in gunnery, time fuses, and fireworks
- noun - any of various cosmetic or medical preparations dispensed in the form of a pulverized powder
- verb - make into a powder by breaking up or cause to become dust
- verb - apply powder to
- verb - to reduce to powder (matter in a finely divided state)
There are 7 letters in POWDERS: D E O P R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POWDERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POWDERS plus a wildcard: POWDERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POWDERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POWDERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.