Scrabble word: POWDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does POWDER exist?
Definitions of POWDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a solid substance in the form of tiny loose particles
- noun - a mixture of potassium nitrate, charcoal, and sulfur in a 75:15:10 ratio which is used in gunnery, time fuses, and fireworks
- noun - any of various cosmetic or medical preparations dispensed in the form of a pulverized powder
- verb - make into a powder by breaking up or cause to become dust
- verb - apply powder to
- A substance consisting of ground, pulverized, or otherwise finely dispersed solid particles.
- Any of various preparations in the form of powder, as certain cosmetics and medicines.
- An explosive mixture, such as gunpowder.
- Light, dry snow.
- To reduce to powder; pulverize.
- To dust or cover with or as if with powder.
- To defeat handily or decisively.
- To become pulverized; turn into powder.
- To use powder as a cosmetic.
- verb - to reduce to powder (matter in a finely divided state)
There are 6 letters in POWDER: D E O P R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POWDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POWDER plus a wildcard: POWDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POWDER
Images for POWDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.