Scrabble word: POWDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does POWDER exist?
Definitions of POWDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a solid substance in the form of tiny loose particles
- noun - a mixture of potassium nitrate, charcoal, and sulfur in a 75:15:10 ratio which is used in gunnery, time fuses, and fireworks
- noun - any of various cosmetic or medical preparations dispensed in the form of a pulverized powder
- verb - make into a powder by breaking up or cause to become dust
- verb - apply powder to
- A substance consisting of ground, pulverized, or otherwise finely dispersed solid particles.
- Any of various preparations in the form of powder, as certain cosmetics and medicines.
- An explosive mixture, such as gunpowder.
- Light, dry snow.
- To reduce to powder; pulverize.
- To dust or cover with or as if with powder.
- To defeat handily or decisively.
- To become pulverized; turn into powder.
- To use powder as a cosmetic.
- verb - to reduce to powder (matter in a finely divided state)