Scrabble word: DOWNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOWNER exist?
Definitions of DOWNER in dictionaries:
- noun - a drug that reduces excitability and calms a person
- adj - being or moving lower in position or less in some value
- adj - extending or moving from a higher to a lower place
- adj - becoming progressively lower
- adj - being put out by a strikeout
- adj - understood perfectly
- adj - lower than previously
- adj - shut
- adj - not functioning (temporarily or permanently)
- adj - filled with melancholy and despondency
- A depressant or sedative drug, such as a barbiturate or tranquilizer.
- A depressing experience or predicament.
- noun - a depressant drug