Scrabble word: DOWNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOWNER exist?
Definitions of DOWNER in dictionaries:
- noun - a drug that reduces excitability and calms a person
- adj - being or moving lower in position or less in some value
- adj - extending or moving from a higher to a lower place
- adj - becoming progressively lower
- adj - being put out by a strikeout
- adj - understood perfectly
- adj - lower than previously
- adj - shut
- adj - not functioning (temporarily or permanently)
- adj - filled with melancholy and despondency
- A depressant or sedative drug, such as a barbiturate or tranquilizer.
- A depressing experience or predicament.
- noun - a depressant drug
There are 6 letters in DOWNER: D E N O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOWNER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOWNER plus a wildcard: DOWNER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOWNER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOWNER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.