Scrabble word: ENDOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENDOW exist?
Definitions of ENDOW in dictionaries:
- verb - give qualities or abilities to
- verb - furnish with an endowment
- To provide with property, income, or a source of income.
- To equip or supply with a talent or quality: Nature endowed her with a beautiful singing voice.
- To imagine as having a usually favorable trait or quality: endowed the family pet with human intelligence.
- To provide with a dower.
- verb - to provide with something