Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENDOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENDOW exist?
Definitions of ENDOW in dictionaries:
- verb - give qualities or abilities to
- verb - furnish with an endowment
- To provide with property, income, or a source of income.
- To equip or supply with a talent or quality: Nature endowed her with a beautiful singing voice.
- To imagine as having a usually favorable trait or quality: endowed the family pet with human intelligence.
- To provide with a dower.
- verb - to provide with something
There are 5 letters in ENDOW: D E N O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENDOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENDOW plus a wildcard: ENDOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENDOW
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENDOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.