Scrabble word: WOODEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOODEN exist?
Definitions of WOODEN in dictionaries:
- adj - made or consisting of (entirely or in part) or employing wood
- adj - lacking ease or grace
- Made or consisting of wood.
- Stiff and unnatural; without spirit: a wooden performance; a wooden smile.
- Clumsy and awkward; ungainly.
- adv - resembling wood in stiffness [adj -ENER, -ENEST] : WOODENLY
There are 6 letters in WOODEN: D E N O O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOODEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOODEN plus a wildcard: WOODEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOODEN
Images for WOODEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.