Is WOOD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WOOD in various dictionaries:
- noun - the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- noun - the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- noun - United States film actress (1938-1981)
- noun - English conductor (1869-1944)
- noun - English writer of novels about murders and thefts and forgeries (1814-1887)
- noun - United States painter noted for works based on life in the Midwest (1892-1942)
- noun - any wind instrument other than the brass instruments
- noun - a golf club with a long shaft used to hit long shots
- The secondary xylem of trees and shrubs, lying beneath the bark and consisting largely of cellulose and lignin.
- This tissue, often cut and dried especially for use as building material and fuel.
- A woodwind.
- A golf club used to hit long shots, having a wooden head numbered one to five in order of increasing loft.
- To fuel with wood.
- To gather or be supplied with wood.
- Made or consisting of wood; wooden.
- Free of a difficult or hazardous situation; in a position of safety or security.
- Mentally unbalanced; insane.
- verb - to furnish with wood (the hard, fibrous substance beneath the bark of a tree or shrub)
There are 4 letters in WOOD: D O O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WOOD
To search all scrabble anagrams of WOOD, to go: WOOD?
Rearrange the letters in WOOD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WOOD
What's nearby WOOD
Lookup in Wiki for WOOD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WOOD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WOOD"