Scrabble word: WOOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOOD exist?
Definitions of WOOD in dictionaries:
- noun - the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- noun - the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- noun - United States film actress (1938-1981)
- noun - English conductor (1869-1944)
- noun - English writer of novels about murders and thefts and forgeries (1814-1887)
- noun - United States painter noted for works based on life in the Midwest (1892-1942)
- noun - any wind instrument other than the brass instruments
- noun - a golf club with a long shaft used to hit long shots
- The secondary xylem of trees and shrubs, lying beneath the bark and consisting largely of cellulose and lignin.
- This tissue, often cut and dried especially for use as building material and fuel.
- A woodwind.
- A golf club used to hit long shots, having a wooden head numbered one to five in order of increasing loft.
- To fuel with wood.
- To gather or be supplied with wood.
- Made or consisting of wood; wooden.
- Free of a difficult or hazardous situation; in a position of safety or security.
- Mentally unbalanced; insane.
- verb - to furnish with wood (the hard, fibrous substance beneath the bark of a tree or shrub)
There are 4 letters in WOOD: D O O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOOD plus a wildcard: WOOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOOD
Images for WOOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.