Scrabble word: WOODY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOODY exist?
Definitions of WOODY in dictionaries:
- adj - made of or containing or resembling wood
- adj - abounding in trees
- adj - made hard like wood as the result of the deposition of lignin in the cell walls
- Forming or consisting of wood; ligneous: woody tissue.
- Marked by the presence of wood or xylem: woody plants.
- Characteristic or suggestive of wood: a woody smell.
- Abounding in trees; wooded.
- adj - containing or resembling wood
- noun - a wood-paneled station wagon