Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WOODY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOODY exist?
Definitions of WOODY in dictionaries:
- adj - made of or containing or resembling wood
- adj - abounding in trees
- adj - made hard like wood as the result of the deposition of lignin in the cell walls
- Forming or consisting of wood; ligneous: woody tissue.
- Marked by the presence of wood or xylem: woody plants.
- Characteristic or suggestive of wood: a woody smell.
- Abounding in trees; wooded.
- adj - containing or resembling wood
- noun - a wood-paneled station wagon
There are 5 letters in WOODY: D O O W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOODY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOODY plus a wildcard: WOODY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOODY
Images for WOODY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.