Scrabble word: WANDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WANDER exist?
Definitions of WANDER in dictionaries:
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- verb - be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
- verb - go via an indirect route or at no set pace
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- verb - lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking
- To move about without a definite destination or purpose.
- To go by an indirect route or at no set pace; amble: wander toward town.
- To proceed in an irregular course; meander.
- To go astray: wander from the path of righteousness.
- To wander across or through: wander the forests and fields.
- verb - to move about with no destination or purpose
There are 6 letters in WANDER: A D E N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WANDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WANDER plus a wildcard: WANDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WANDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WANDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.