Scrabble word: WANDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WANDER exist?
Definitions of WANDER in dictionaries:
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- verb - be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
- verb - go via an indirect route or at no set pace
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- verb - lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking
- To move about without a definite destination or purpose.
- To go by an indirect route or at no set pace; amble: wander toward town.
- To proceed in an irregular course; meander.
- To go astray: wander from the path of righteousness.
- To wander across or through: wander the forests and fields.
- verb - to move about with no destination or purpose