Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: YAWNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does YAWNED exist?
Definitions of YAWNED in dictionaries:
- verb - utter a yawn, as from lack of oxygen or when one is tired
- verb - be wide open
- v - to open the mouth wide with a deep inhalation of air
There are 6 letters in YAWNED: A D E N W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YAWNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YAWNED plus a wildcard: YAWNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YAWNED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for YAWNED
- yawned cheetah Free wallpapers 1024x768 download desktop pictures ...
- Lions Sleep A Lot. This One yawned As It Woke Up Stock Photo 9861982 ...
- Is yawning really contagious [Credit Enterprise Linux Log].
- Yawning Simley clip art - vector clip art online royalty free ...
- There were a lot of cute yawning babypictures but I like the attitude ...
- yawned in physiology lecture didnt get caught - Success Kid Meme ...
- TAG YOURE yawned
- domestic farm barnyard animals pictures yawning pig duck cow chicken ...
- yawned too big. yawned too big.
- If I Yawn One More Time...