Scrabble word: WALES
In which Scrabble dictionary does WALES exist?
Definitions of WALES in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the four countries that make up the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- noun - a raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip)
- noun - thick plank forming a ridge along the side of a wooden ship
- A principality of the United Kingdom on the western peninsula of the island of Great Britain.
- verb - to mark with welts
There are 5 letters in WALES: A E L S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WALES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WALES plus a wildcard: WALES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WALES
Images for WALES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.