Scrabble word: CLAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAW exist?
Definitions of CLAW in dictionaries:
- noun - sharp curved horny process on the toe of a bird or some mammals or reptiles
- noun - a mechanical device that is curved or bent to suspend or hold or pull something
- noun - a grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods
- noun - a bird's foot
- verb - move as if by clawing, seizing, or digging
- verb - clutch as if in panic
- verb - scratch, scrape, pull, or dig with claws or nails
- verb - attack as if with claws
- A sharp, curved nail on the toe of a mammal, reptile, or bird.
- A chela or similar pincerlike structure on the end of a limb of a crustacean or other arthropod.
- A limb terminating in such a structure.
- Something, such as the cleft end of a hammerhead, that resembles a claw.
- The narrowed, stalklike basal part of certain petals or sepals.
- verb - to scratch with claws (sharp, curved toenails)
There are 4 letters in CLAW: A C L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAW plus a wildcard: CLAW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAW
Images for CLAW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.