Scrabble word: CRAWL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRAWL exist?
Definitions of CRAWL in dictionaries:
- noun - a very slow movement
- noun - a swimming stroke
- noun - a slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body
- verb - move slowly
- verb - feel as if crawling with insects
- verb - be full of
- verb - show submission or fear
- verb - swim by doing the crawl
- To move slowly on the hands and knees or by dragging the body along the ground; creep.
- To advance slowly, feebly, laboriously, or with frequent stops: We crawled along until we reached the open road.
- To proceed or act servilely.
- To swim the crawl.
- The action of moving slowly on the hands or knees or dragging the body along the ground.
- An extremely slow pace: Traffic was moving at a crawl.
- A rapid swimming stroke consisting of alternating overarm strokes and a flutter kick.
- A set of letters or figures that move across, up, or down a movie or television screen, usually giving information, such as film credits or weather alerts.
- A pen in shallow water, as for confining fish or turtles.
- verb - to move with the body on or near the ground
There are 5 letters in CRAWL: A C L R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAWL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRAWL plus a wildcard: CRAWL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRAWL
Images for CRAWL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.