Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLAWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAWS exist?
Definitions of CLAWS in dictionaries:
- noun - sharp curved horny process on the toe of a bird or some mammals or reptiles
- noun - a mechanical device that is curved or bent to suspend or hold or pull something
- noun - a grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods
- noun - a bird's foot
- verb - move as if by clawing, seizing, or digging
- verb - clutch as if in panic
- verb - scratch, scrape, pull, or dig with claws or nails
- verb - attack as if with claws
- v - to scratch with claws (sharp, curved toenails)
There are 5 letters in CLAWS: A C L S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAWS plus a wildcard: CLAWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAWS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLAWS
- Tomahawk Skull Gauntlet
- Snow Crab claws
- Matoska Trading Company - claws & Teeth
- Sign up and download this Raptor claws image for as low as 0.20 for ...
- Cheap Adult Deluxe Wolverine claws at Go4Costumes.com
- ... This is not a good way to do it because claws do not grow this way
- Want Wolverine claws
- grizzly bear claws
- claws - Shop for claws on ThisNext
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.