Scrabble word: MARKED
Is MARKED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MARKED in dictionaries:
- verb - attach a tag or label to
- verb - designate as if by a mark
- verb - be a distinctive feature, attribute, or trait
- verb - mark by some ceremony or observation
- verb - make or leave a mark on
- verb - to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
- verb - notice or perceive
- verb - mark with a scar
- verb - make small marks into the surface of
- verb - establish as the highest level or best performance
- verb - make underscoring marks
- verb - remove from a list
- verb - put a check mark on or near or next to
- verb - assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
- verb - insert punctuation marks into
- adj - strongly marked
- adj - singled out for notice or especially for a dire fate
- adj - having or as if having an identifying mark or a mark as specified
- Having one or more distinguishing marks.
- Singled out, especially for a dire fate: a marked man.
- verb - to make a visible impression on
There are 6 letters in MARKED: A D E K M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARKED
Click to search all anagrams of MARKED plus a wildcard: MARKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARKED
Images for MARKED
Lookup in Wiki for MARKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.