Scrabble word: MARKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARKED exist?
Definitions of MARKED in dictionaries:
- verb - attach a tag or label to
- verb - designate as if by a mark
- verb - be a distinctive feature, attribute, or trait
- verb - mark by some ceremony or observation
- verb - make or leave a mark on
- verb - to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
- verb - notice or perceive
- verb - mark with a scar
- verb - make small marks into the surface of
- verb - establish as the highest level or best performance
- verb - make underscoring marks
- verb - remove from a list
- verb - put a check mark on or near or next to
- verb - assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
- verb - insert punctuation marks into
- adj - strongly marked
- adj - singled out for notice or especially for a dire fate
- adj - having or as if having an identifying mark or a mark as specified
- Having one or more distinguishing marks.
- Singled out, especially for a dire fate: a marked man.
- verb - to make a visible impression on