Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DAMPEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAMPEN exist?
Definitions of DAMPEN in dictionaries:
- verb - smother or suppress
- verb - make moist
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- verb - reduce the amplitude (of oscillations or waves)
- verb - make vague or obscure or make (an image) less visible
- verb - check
- verb - lessen in force or effect
- To make damp.
- To deaden, restrain, or depress: “trade moves... aimed at dampening protectionist pressures in Congress” (Christian Science Monitor).
- To become damp.
- verb - to make or become moist
There are 6 letters in DAMPEN: A D E M N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAMPEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAMPEN plus a wildcard: DAMPEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAMPEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DAMPEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.