Is DAMPEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DAMPEN in various dictionaries:
- verb - smother or suppress
- verb - make moist
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- verb - reduce the amplitude (of oscillations or waves)
- verb - make vague or obscure or make (an image) less visible
- verb - check
- verb - lessen in force or effect
- To make damp.
- To deaden, restrain, or depress: “trade moves... aimed at dampening protectionist pressures in Congress” (Christian Science Monitor).
- To become damp.
- verb - to make or become moist
There are 6 letters in DAMPEN: A D E M N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DAMPEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of DAMPEN, to go: DAMPEN?
Rearrange the letters in DAMPEN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DAMPEN
5 letters out of DAMPEN
4 letters out of DAMPEN
3 letters out of DAMPEN
2 letters out of DAMPEN
Contextual use of DAMPEN
What's nearby DAMPEN
Lookup in Wiki for DAMPEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DAMPEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DAMPEN"